Overview — Renogy Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RCC20RVRE-US)
The Rover Elite series of MPPT charge controllers give you the most efficient charging for countless 12V or 24V off-grid solar applications. Compatible with an assortment of batteries, including Lithium, the Rover Elite MPPT utilizes powerfully smart tracking technology to maximize solar charging energy to your battery. Additionally, the Rover Elite MPPT is equipped with multiple battery, controller, and solar protections giving you peace of mind and an optimized system you can trust.
Please Note: The Rover Elite is not compatible with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module but it's compatible with the Renogy BT-2 Bluetooth Module
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (833) 633-4713 or contact us.
Resources — Renogy Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RCC20RVRE-US)
Documents — Renogy Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RCC20RVRE-US)📊 Data Sheet — Renogy MPPT Charge Controller (RCC20RVRE-US) 📙 Manual — Renogy MPPT Charge Controller (RCC20RVRE-US) 🎖️ Warranty — Renogy MPPT Charge Controller (RCC20RVRE-US)
Warranty — Renogy Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RCC20RVRE-US)
✓ OffGrid Harbor is an Authorized Renogy Dealer
✓ Includes all applicable Manufacterer Warranties
✓ Ships direct from manufacterer
✓ Additional Lifetime support from our specialists
Features — Renogy Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RCC20RVRE-US)
- 12V /24V Automatic System Recognition (for non-lithium batteries).
- Backlit LCD displays system information and identifying error codes.
- Advanced MPPT Technology with up to 99% high tracking efficiency, 96% conversion efficiency, and Lithium-reawakening feature.
- 4 Deep Cycle Battery Pre-Sets: Gel, Flooded, Lithium-Iron Phosphate (12.8V), and Sealed/AGM.
- Multiple Electronic Protection Features, including over-charging, over-discharging, reverse polarity, over-load, and over-temperature.
- The integrated RS485 port can work with the BT-2 Bluetooth module to deliver real-time energy data across the DC Home smart phone app & Renogy ONE M1
Specs — Renogy Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RCC20RVRE-US)
|Nominal Voltage||12V/24V Auto Recognition (for non-lithium batteries)|
|Rated Charge Current||20A|
|Max Battery Voltage||32V|
|PV Input Voltage Range||15V – 100V VOC|
|Max Power Input:||12V @ 260W 24V @ 520W|
|Controller Terminals||20-6 AWG|
|Temperature Compensation||-3mV/°C/2V, excludes LI|
|Operating Temperature||-31°F - 176°F|
|Dimensions||6.36 x 3.85 x 2.62 in/161.5 x 97.9 x 66.5 mm|
|Weight||1.65 lbs/0.75 kg|
|Certification||CE / FCC / ROHS|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|