Overview — Renogy Rover 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RNG-CTRL-RVR60-US)
Renogy 60A Rover MPPT Charge Controller is an intelligent negative ground controller. Built with protections against reverse polarity, short-circuiting, overheating, and more, this MPPT controller can self-diagnose itself in the event of an error. Its durable shell protects against general wear and tear, and aluminum heat sink allows for heat dissipation. The Rover 60A can automatically detect 12V/24V/36V/48V systems (for non-lithium batteries) and can handle various battery options such as GEL and Lithium. Pair this charge controller with the Renogy BT-1/BT-2 Bluetooth module and DC Home app to view your system's performance in real time and make parameter changes straight from your smart device.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (833) 633-4713 or contact us.
Resources — Renogy Rover 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RNG-CTRL-RVR60-US)
Documents — Renogy Rover 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RNG-CTRL-RVR60-US)📊 Data Sheet — Renogy MPPT Charge Controllers (RNG-CTRL-RVR60-US) 📙 Manual — Renogy MPPT Charge Controllers (RNG-CTRL-RVR60-US) 🎖️ Warranty — Renogy MPPT Charge Controllers (RNG-CTRL-RVR60-US)
Warranty — Renogy Rover 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RNG-CTRL-RVR60-US)
✓ OffGrid Harbor is an Authorized Renogy Dealer
✓ Includes all applicable Manufacturer Warranties
✓ Ships direct from manufacturer
✓ Additional Lifetime support from our specialists
Features — Renogy Rover 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RNG-CTRL-RVR60-US)
- ETL Listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2.
- Automatically detects 12V/24V/36V/48V DC system voltages (for non-lithium batteries).
- Deep Cycle Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium battery option ready.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- Features diverse load control; also capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Integrated with an RS232 port and RS485 port, Renogy 60A Rover MPPT Charge Controller can work with a BT-1 or a BT-2 Bluetooth module to deliver real-time energy data across the DC Home smart phone app & Renogy ONE M1
Specs — Renogy Rover 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RNG-CTRL-RVR60-US)
|Nominal Voltage||12V/24V/36V/48V Auto Recognition (for non-lithium batteries)|
|Rated Charge Current||60A|
|Rated Load Current||20A|
|Max. PV Input Power||800W/12V; 1600W/24V; 2400W/36V; 3200W/48V|
|Max. PV Input Voltage||150 VDC (25°C), 140VDC (-25°C)|
|Operating Temperature||-31 °F to 113 °F (-35 °C to 45 °C )|
|Temperature Compensation||-3mV/°C/2V (default)|
|Dimensions||285 x 205 x 102mm (11.22 x 8.07 x 4.00in)|
|Certification||CE / ROHS|
|Compatible bluetooth||Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth module|
|Accessories||2-year material warranty|