Overview — Renogy Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery 12 Volt 170Ah (RNG-BATT-LFP-12-170-US)
The Renogy 12V 170AH Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery is perfect for deep-cycle applications including cabins, solar/wind energy systems, UPS battery backups, telecommunication systems, medical equipment, and more. Unlike gel or lead-acid batteries, the Renogy LFP battery is safer, lighter, and more powerful with a long service and shelf life to boot. Invest in this sealed, maintenance-free battery for your off-grid system today!
- Please be aware that if the batteries' Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V, you must use a compatible Li charger to reactivate our Li batteries.
- Make sure to tightly screw the battery terminals in, having loose battery terminals will cause the terminals to build up heat resulting in damage to the battery.
- Please be aware that the batteries' M12 terminals are thicker and will not work with any of our battery cable offerings, they require 1/2" ring terminals for proper connectivity. Custom Wires available upon request.
- DO NOT string this battery in series. It is made ONLY for parallel connections using identical batteries.
- BMS Protection
- Low Self-Discharge
- Triplex Sealed Construction
- Patent Designed Construction
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
Resources — Renogy Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery 12 Volt 170Ah (RNG-BATT-LFP-12-170-US)
Documents — Renogy Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery 12 Volt 170Ah (RNG-BATT-LFP-12-170-US)
Warranty — Renogy Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery 12 Volt 170Ah (RNG-BATT-LFP-12-170-US)
✓ OffGrid Harbor is an Authorized Renogy Dealer
✓ Includes all applicable Manufacterer Warranties
✓ Ships direct from manufacterer
✓ Additional Lifetime support from our specialists