Overview — Renogy 4800 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit (RKIT4500D-US.)
The 4800 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit system is readymade for running typical active home appliances. Working with multiple appliances for all day use, this kit is designed to provide you with ultimate luxury freedom and satisfaction in generating / using your own power to provide a sustainable lifestyle. Used solar as a primary power source, this kit will be prepared for emergencies, some social events, and support multiple people power consumption.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ideal for off-grid systems such as medium remote cabins, medium remote homes, or even tiny houses.
- Works with off-grid residential and commercial rooftop systems
- The MidNite Classic allows you to stack multiple charge controllers, giving you more options for expansion
- Newly added MidNite MNEDC- Quad houses included MNEDC100 breaker which acts as a DC disconnect for protection of your battery bank and charge controller
- Excellent performance in low-light environments
- High Efficiency PERC Solar Cells, Black frame solar panel
- With the MidNite Classic charge controller, you can monitor your system remotely through a user's local network or via midnitesolar.com
Resources — Renogy 4800 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit (RKIT4500D-US.)
Documents — Renogy 4800 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit (RKIT4500D-US.)
Warranty — Renogy 4800 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit (RKIT4500D-US.)
✓ OffGrid Harbor is an Authorized Renogy Dealer
✓ Includes all applicable Manufacterer Warranties
✓ Ships direct from manufacterer
✓ Additional Lifetime support from our specialists