Overview — Renogy 2500 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit (RKIT2400D-US)
The 2500 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit is the power solution for owners with tiny, mobile, small remote, and even semi-permanent installations where power needs are frequented and needed more than an ever so often weekend retreats. Featuring our new 320W panel, you get a little more power (2560W actual) for your needs. Occasionally used, this kit will allow you to power mid-tier luxury items and can be considered a primary power source in most cases or can provide autonomous backup power in case there is no sun. Rest assured this will serve great for emergency situations, gatherings, and even some events where power needs are needed more.
- Ideal for off-grid systems such as medium remote cabins, medium remote homes, or even tiny houses.
- Works with off-grid residential and commercial rooftop systems
- The MidNite Classic allows you to stack multiple charge controllers, giving you more options for expansion
- Newly added MidNite MNEDC- Quad houses included MNEDC100 breaker which acts as a DC disconnect for protection of your battery bank and charge controller
- Excellent performance in low-light environments
- High Efficiency PERC Solar Cells, Black frame solar panel
- With the MidNite Classic charge controller, you can monitor your system remotely through a user's local network or via midnitesolar.com
Resources — Renogy 2500 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit (RKIT2400D-US)
Documents — Renogy 2500 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit (RKIT2400D-US)📊 Data Sheet — Renogy Cabin Solar Kit (RKIT2400D-US) 🎖 Warranty — Renogy Cabin Solar Kit (RKIT2400D-US) 📄 Manual — Renogy Cabin Solar Kit (RKIT2400D-US)
Warranty — Renogy 2500 WATT 48 VOLT Monocrystalline Solar Kit (RKIT2400D-US)
✓ OffGrid Harbor is an Authorized Renogy Dealer
✓ Includes all applicable Manufacturer Warranties
✓ Ships direct from manufacturer
✓ Additional Lifetime support from our specialists