Overview — Lion Energy 12V Lithium Battery 105Ah Solar Power System with Inverter (1 - UT1300) w/ battery charger + 3 Panels (999RV122)
Get portable power for your RV or off-grid needs through our industry-leading UT1300 lithium iron phosphate battery and MPPT charge controller. Save more when you bundle it with any array of 12V, 100W solar panels and a battery warmer. Our 105 Ah Solar Power System Kit has the following:
1 UT1300 Lithium Battery
- 12V - 105Ah and with 105A continuous output.
- Fast Charging and Lightweight – 15% faster charging with a smart Battery Management System (BMS), and each battery weighs only 23 lbs.
- Last Longer – comes with a limited lifetime warranty*.
- Maintenance Free – Retains charge for up to 2 years. No trickle charging or fluids needed.
Lion Savanna CC Charge Controller
- Manages the charge flow from any solar panel into the UT 1300.
- Comes standard with any RV kit.
Lion Savanna IV Power Inverter 2000W
- Convert DC power to AC
- 2000W capacity gives you enough to run anything up to small appliances and TVs.
Lion Energy 100W 12V Solar Panel
- Easy to Use – Point towards the sun and plug into your RV system.
- Durable – Anti-corrosive, double walled aluminum construction that lasts up to 20 years.
- Powerful – Provides up to 100W charging output.
- Expandable – Link multiple panels together for faster charging.
Lion Energy BC 45A Battery Charger
- Rapidly charge your UT 1300 batteries from a standard wall socket in less than 2.5 hours.
- Use you battery in all types of weather by adding on a self-powered battery warmer. This keeps your battery in the optimal temperature range to ensure proper charging in any weather conditions. The thermostat turns on at 42 F with a +/- of 5 degrees. It turns off at 68 F with a +/- of 5 degrees.
Resources — Lion Energy 12V Lithium Battery 105Ah Solar Power System with Inverter (1 - UT1300) w/ battery charger + 3 Panels (999RV122)
Documents — Lion Energy 12V Lithium Battery 105Ah Solar Power System with Inverter (1 - UT1300) w/ battery charger + 3 Panels (999RV122)📄 Safety Whitepaper
Videos — Lion Energy 12V Lithium Battery 105Ah Solar Power System with Inverter (1 - UT1300) w/ battery charger + 3 Panels (999RV122)🎬 Safari UT 1300 Deep Dive 🎬 Ditch Lead Acid Batteries vs Lithium 🎬 Trevor Smith - Ambassador 🛖 Solar Powered Shed 👨🏻🔧 The Easiest Way To Set Up A Solar Kit 🔌 How To Connect Batteries In Parallel 🔌 How To Connect Batteries In Series 🎬 Alaska A Road Trip 🛠️ Step By Step Process To Install
Warranty — Lion Energy 12V Lithium Battery 105Ah Solar Power System with Inverter (1 - UT1300) w/ battery charger + 3 Panels (999RV122)
✓ OffGrid Harbor is an Authorized Lion Energy Dealer
✓ Includes all applicable Manufacturer Warranties
✓ Ships direct from manufacturer
✓ Additional Lifetime support from our specialists
Features — Lion Energy 12V Lithium Battery 105Ah Solar Power System with Inverter (1 - UT1300) w/ battery charger + 3 Panels (999RV122)
- Weighs Less – At only 23 lbs, and a standard group 24 size (small footprint), the Safari UT 1300 is about 1/2 the weight of traditional batteries yet exceptionally powerful.
- Safety – Made from Lithium Iron Phosphate, it's the safest lithium battery on the market. You can use it indoors or outdoors. It doesn't use potentially volatile chemistry.
- Lasts Longer – Long lasting life cycles at 3,500+ using full depth of discharge (DOD) and still has power to spare. It can hold a charge for up to 2 years.
- Renewable Solar Batteries – Use the power of the sun to fully recharge the UT 1300 in as little as 7 hrs. That way you can stay as long as you want.
- Camp 2X As Long – Standard lead acid batteries give you 50% usable energy or Ah. The Safari UT 1300 gives you 100% usage or all 105Ah. You'll be able to go camping 2X as long on a single charge as lead acid.
- Expandable for More Power – One Safari UT 1300 has 150A continuously and a 900A peak discharge. If you need more, they can be connected in parallel or in series to get even energy storage and more power.
- Zero Maintenance – No acid or water. No trickle charging. No mess. The Safari UT 1300 just works, day in and day out.
- Lifetime Warranty – The Safari UT 1300 comes with a limited lifetime warranty and is the last battery you'll probably ever need. Using Lithium Iron Phosphate technology, it can be drained and recharge over 3,500 times, years and years longer then Lead Acid batteries.
- Environmentally Friendly – The Safari UT 1300 produces zero emissions or carbon footprint during use, emits no greenhouse gases, and does not damage the environment. It's good for you and the planet.
Specs — Lion Energy 12V Lithium Battery 105Ah Solar Power System with Inverter (1 - UT1300) w/ battery charger + 3 Panels (999RV122)
|Dimensions - Inches (L x W x H)(Battery Posts add 1 inch in Height)||10.2 x 6.6 x 8.8(10.2 x 6.6 x 9.8)|
|Certification||FCC, UL 1642, RoHS, CE|
|Battery Chemistry||Prismatic Cell LiFePO4Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Battery Capacity - Watt Hours (Wh) / Amp Hours (Ah)||1,344Wh / 105 Ah|
|Battery Output - Amps (A)||150A Continuous Discharge|
|Life Cycles||3,500+ at 100% Depth of Discharge (DOD)|
|Charge Retention||Up to 2 Years|
|Charging /Operating Temperature||32 to 113° F / -4 to 131° F|
|Series / Parallel||12V to 24V to 36V to 48V / 105Ah to 210Ah to 315Ah to 420Ah|
|Maximum Charge Rate - Amps (A)||Up to 100 Amps|
|Recommended Charging Voltage - Volts (V)||13.9V - 14.6V|
|Approximate Charging Times for One UT1300 (Empty) - Amps (A)||1 Amp = 105 hours to Fully Charge5 Amps = 21 hours to Fully Charge10 Amps = 10.5 hours to Fully Charge20 Amps = 5.25 hours to Fully Charge50 Amps = 2.1 hours to Fully Charge100 Amps = 1.05 hours to Fully Charge|